View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #29
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Well, damn. They actually have all the discs relabeled. Maybe they did go the extra inch of rearranging the couple eps they had out of order.
I'm kind of hoping for that. They might still have time. Besides, if what I read before is correct, "Once Upon a Time Machine" and "Planet of the Turtletoids" weren't on the season 5 set because they didn't have those episodes ready yet. It's probably bull, but whatever. They've got all the episodes on DVD now, so there's no excuse. Even though I own all ten season sets, I'm a little tempted to get this, but it probably won't be worth it unless all the episodes are arranged in the proper order. Is there any way we could get in touch with them and suggest that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoNerdo View Post
This is the exact same disc count as the individual releases correct? I wish they would stretch it to ~25 discs to relieve the compression issues on the earliest releases. That way you could legitimately have no more than 8 episodes to a disc.
It is the same disc count as the individual releases put together, yes.

By the way, in the pictures in that link, I'm seeing something with the complete season 7 artwork on it, and it says "The Complete Classic Series Collection". I'm wondering if that's a booklet. If it is, I'd probably get the set just for that, whether the episodes are rearranged in the proper order or not.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote