View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #14
TMNTFan7
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
None of us are in denial. Were all (mostly) of sound mind & are just happy to see anything let alone something to have a huge budget & likely a great deal of success. IF you were truly such a fan you would understand that this is what will bring the turtles back to the masses in a major way & they need that now more then ever. This film will sell hundreds of millions of dollars garunteed & the property itself only just sold for 60 million. Catch my drift? This is the chemo, even if the die-hards aren't thrilled with it.
I would prefer a Turtles movie never be made again than have Michael Bay produce it and have it make millions. Transformers made millions and that stuff it a travesty of motion picture. How somebody is happy that a movie will make millions and keep in mind none of that money is going into your pocket and their just happy it makes money as it becomes one of the biggest travesty's next to Bayformers as for as quality goes is beyond me. I think any TRUE fan would respect quality over quantity
TMNTFan7 is offline   Reply With Quote