View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 04:53 AM   #10
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
It was alright but it shouldn't be a series final because

All 4 turtles should have been in it from start to finish.
April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami should have been involved or at least mentioned to find out what happened to them.
More explanation on the mutagen bomb.

I'm glad that Nickelodeon are airing the crossover as the final but it's a shame they released it on DVD first.
I disagree.

The Mutant Apocalypse was the last episode in production order, had the same turtles from the show (not an alternate reality), wrapped them up perfectly in the end (it doesn't matter that not all were in all 3 episodes) and we don't need an explanation for the Mutagen bomb, we already know it was something along the lines of a Kraang attack, and it didn't matter in the actual story of the arc.

The series finale even had a cool image by Ciro of a Mirage turtle at the end, holding a thank you sign of the two co-creators of Ninja Turtles.

I think its a damn shame Nick is opting for a cop out by trying to pull another Turtles Forever, rather than airing the episodes as Ciro intended. I wasn't actually that iffed by the other episodes being aired out of order, but the series finale? That should've been aired at the end without a shadow of doubt and fully deserved it from every angle.

As much as I love the crossover, I think its a slap in face to Ciro and the entire team behind the show for the Corporate Executives to make the crossover the finale, its nothing but FW pandering in all the wrong ways that even a huge FW fan such as myself would find repulsive.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 10-03-2017 at 05:03 AM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote