View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 09:04 PM   #84
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
6th season possibility? First I have heard. Not sure about it. For example for years I wanted a Full House project feeling it really needed a reunion tv film not a full blown successor series. I do believe the narrative and product would have served it better. I ferl this is the same case for Hey Arnold! It really needs a TV film while not a reunion, but a wrap up which reunion films often serve as.
Well, it's just a rumor that's been going on since it was announced they were bringing this back and with all these reboots coming about, it's not surprising that people feel that we may finally get one for this series. Personally, I consider April Fool's Day and The Journal as season 6 since they were produced so far after the first movie and season 5. lol

But anyway, I agree that the movie should be enough to tie up loose ends, but it would also be nice to see how Arnold adjusts to finally having parents around. Will he stay in San Lorenzo with them, or would they all return to Hillwood?

I was speculating hypothetically. You know, a "what if" thing if they actually do decide to do another season of the series.

Hm, if they do do another season, what would you all want to see or expect to see?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote