View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 09:21 PM   #37
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
It's just pandering if she's not orange, maybe if they hadn't "promoted" Cyborg; a change that no one likes they wouldn't have to fill in their "black" quota. I'd totally love to see Cyborg here where he belongs. Horrible decisions. I hope she's orange.

How old is she anyway? She looks a bit old to be playing a teen titan, then again the comic star fire was never young looking but she seems to be pushing it, her boobs also seem small for Starfire who like Powergirl is kind of part of her character design.

13 year old Raven is an interesting but it could work.

I don't know how much hope I have for this show, titans is not something that works on a tv budget or live action

I just can't add another DC show to all the ones I'm already watching, jeeze, I never thought I'd say we have too many DC shows.

As far as the streaming service I can see it being something I subscribe to one month and binge everything that has happened once a year or so. Hell that seems to be the only way to go when everyone and their mother has a streaming service. Keep netflix and change between the others for original shows every month.
WTF.... wait so Cyborg is not going to be in the show????? WOW!!!! No wonder TNT scrapped the project

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Because OF COURSE we're all going to freak out that a black woman was cast to play an alien princess.

Completely predictable.
I don't think anyone has a problem with a black actress playing Star Fire. I think people are more concerned about taking an iconic character with an iconic look and drastically changing the character.

As I said before I hope they give us a classic star fire look. But hopefully they make the mini skirt at least a little longer than what it is in the comics
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote