View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 05:58 AM   #28
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Looks like Trump is going back on his "America First" policy.

I feel like a fool, honestly.Trump LIED to his supporters about being focused on his own country and not making America the World Police again. I guess he was just another globalist puppet. It was going to happen no matter who won the vote, but this is such a terrible move. Looks like we're back to cuckservative central America.

The best case scenario here is we flex enough muscle to show that we shouldn't be tested. Worst case? WW3.
Well you didn't actually vote for him, so your conscious can be clean there.

I kinda fail to see how this is a "globalist conspiracy". Seems more Neo-conny to me. Kicking brown people ass, just for the hell of it.

You are right that he's mostly a puppet though. Some combination of Priebus/Pence/Bannon is absolutely telling him what to do. Just look at his cabinet. He was allowed to throw a bone to a few of his bootlicking campaign cheerleaders, but the rest have been actual conservatives who were highly critical of him. No way that thin skinned puss wanted any of them.

Quote:
I don't put the blame entirely on Trump. Like I said, I'm pretty sure he's a puppet of the deep state globalists that control our country. These are the same sh*ts who put us in Iraq. We're never gonna get out of the f*cking desert.
We're mainly in the Middle East for oil. Watch the documentary "The Burden", crazy stuff. Basically if we pulled out 100 percent, oil would go up to like 8 dollars a gallon. But at the same time, we wouldn't be spending billions of our tax payer dollars to keep things under control over there.

Hasn't Trump rambled on before about stealing other countries oil?

Quote:
You should be all over this anyways- we're shutting down the "big bad Assad" and going to take in a bunch of D I V E R S E refugees!
That was surely the narrative before today. Now that Trump did something, it's the WORST THING EVER

Quote:
I'm fine with bombing the sh*t out of ISIS.
No. That **** always ends with civilian casualties. It basically just does the ISIS recruiters' jobs for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
It's funny though, one of the loudest anti-Clinton chants I heard prior to the election was how much of a Hawk she was, and how ANYONE else wouldn't start something.
Johnson or Stein wouldn't have. Too bad all y'all Hillary supports just wasted your votes on bolstering the two-party system.

Snark aside, you're right about Congress having to approve this kind of stuff. Except all the R's and your precious, perfect D's signed the AUMF back in 2001. So of course Bush abused it, but so did The Chosen One, instead of fixing it. I thought he had a degree in Constitutional law? Hmm....

But it's weird and troubling that none of the non-interventionist members of Congress have tried to fix it after all these years. I'd say it's time.

Also, gonna leave this here. Not that we didn't know that Donald was a lying, hypocritical oaf, but:
Spoiler:

ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote