View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 11:17 AM   #6
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
There always have been people saying "please sell all these dios you bring to the shows." Now we will see how many of those people can put their money where their mouth is...

Did they already say how much? I'm guessing it's going to be at least $300, but probably more. I'm basing that on the 7" scale foam Space Jockey -- but that's easier to manufacture, no assembly required, minimal paint detailing, and is made of foam... So this might be closer to $500. Or maybe they would sell it as smaller sets that you can snap together however you want? It does kind of look like the panels maybe interlock?

I don't know if I will talk myself into this or not, but it's definitely cool, and if people don't support it then it will likely be the first and last attempt of its kind by NECA.

Im in for sure-love this idea. I also think it looks like its smaller interlocking parts. Maybe a starter kit and add ons of some sort? Either way, what they have on display there will proabably cost more than the Playmates sewer lair.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote