Thread: Coincidence...?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 08:34 PM   #13
OrangeNinja1987
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
I noticed something while rewatching all the episodes that included the involvement of Timothy/Pulverizer/Mutagen Man. Somehow, Timothy had contact with some kind of vehicle. It seems suspicious...

- In "The Pulverizer", Timothy gets dragged by the Shellraiser, into the turtles' lair. Later on in the episode, he drives the Shellraiser.

- In "The Pulverizer Returns", Timothy runs into a vehicle (presumably a car) twice. In addition, he gets tied to a motorcycle. Once he gets mutated, the Pulverizer is placed on a motorcycle by the turtles.

- In "Mutagen Man Unleashed", Timothy knocks over some cars. Afterwards, he gets hit by a truck.

Do you think this is foreshadowing Timothy's fate, or is it some kind of running gag? Discuss below.
Vehicles are a common object that most of humanity interacts with on a daily basis. Are you saying it's anything "foreshadowed" or "alluded to" if someone drives their car to work and then the next day they ride the bus?
Is it more than a "coincidence" that the turtles drive their own cars but have also almost gotten hit by a car more than once (such as Raph in that episode with Spiderbytez). Does that mean they'll get hit by a car and die because their is some allusion in those two tiny, unimportant facts about them??
"Hey, he rode two vehicles! FOOOOREESHADOOOWWINNG!"
This has got to be the highest level of overthinking I've seen on this forum yet.

For TMNT art and more, check out OrangeNinja1987 on Deviantart! http://orangeninja1987.deviantart.com/
To help with a current TMNT project: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53441
Proud fan of the TMNT 2014 movie
OrangeNinja1987 is offline   Reply With Quote