View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 08:14 PM   #16
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I had completely forgotten JonTron existed. I watched some of his videos back in 2013 or so. they were fine for what they were but a lot of his humour felt a bit forced/cheesy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
I watched his stuff years ago but lost interest at some point, long before all this mess. I dunno, I feel like he kinda got surpassed by other VG critics/comedians in the past few years, in content if not necessarily in popularity. There are a lot of people doing it better now. IMO, at least.
If you look at his channel now you'll see that for some reason he's been taking very long breaks in between videos (which I stopped watching in 2015). Today there's less of a focus on video games and he just does a video on whatever the heck he wants. I think he's going through a phase that lots of artists do where they want to say goodbye to their former style of work and tackle something new. Suffice to say he's not as good as he used to be.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote