View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 05:09 PM   #26
Ramboraph4life aka Matt
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
This was generally people wrongly hyping themselves up without context because of IDW's plot. The writers never planned a Dark Raph story, people only have themselves to blame.

This is about as riveting as explaining why Don has a gap in his teeth. It's just a design.
Yeah...that's why I said it was a MISSED Opportunity. They make Raph evil for 5 seconds. They COULD have done something and made a Dark Raph storyline and extended that. THUS Missed Opportunity aka the point of the entire thread.

'as riveting as explaining why Don has a gap in his teeth'...depends on how you write it. Mikey dealing with Christmas presents isn't riveting either...but I like The Christmas Aliens story because of how it dealt with it.

Maybe it wouldn't be riveting, maybe it would. But you (nor I) have Zero Idea on whether it would be 'riveting' or not unless it was done. Maybe he got it saving his baby brother? Maybe he got it saving some poor kid? Maybe he got it and it was part of the reason that made him so angry growing up?

In the hands of a good writer? Anything can be riveting.
Ramboraph4life aka Matt is offline   Reply With Quote