Thread: Frozen
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 06:39 AM   #4
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist

I plan to go see this sometime this weekend.

Regarding Olaf, I've always been indifferent towards him. Didn't laugh at anything he did in the teaser trailer but didn't want to write him off as a bad comic relief just yet. But since most reviews I've read state he's one of the film's strongest points, I immediately thought of Ray from Princess and the Frog. A comic relief character no one thought they'd like, but actually was given a great amount of heart and was more memorable than any funny thing he did.

I have been weary of this film mostly because it has been kept under wraps almost all year and of the repeated commercial formula they did with Tangled by advertising it as anything but what it truly was about. But what kept me interested was the fact it was going to be about two sisters (which I can sorta see why they didn't go with the guy and girl relationship like in the original tale) and that Elsa was really shaping up to be one Disney's fewer sympathetic antagonists (though calling her one is kind of a stretch, now that I think about it).

Last edited by DarkLightDragon; 11-28-2013 at 06:57 AM.
DarkLightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote