View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 05:10 PM   #751
saintsaucey
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
All-Star Batman
Huh. I really liked this. Really cool idea of Victor Fries reviving cryogenically frozen people as an army. Very interesting visually, too... a blend of prose and comic, in a way.

Detective Comics

I really liked this, too. I hated the "Monster Men" arc but this is a really cool follow-up to it with bioweapons. More interested for this and Dr. October than the Colony plot, but we'll see.

Red Hood and the Outlaws
Damn good end to a damn good story arc. I'm buying the TPB day one. Can't wait for the next story arc! Also, loved what Red Hood did to Black Mask.

The Flash

Not much happened, but a promising start to a new story arc. I enjoyed it even though it was mostly setup.
I have all the issues of Monster Men but never finished it. I enjoyed this issue I suppose but I missed the rest of the team. Did Batwoman look a little like Nicole Kidman to you?

No desire to read all star batman and robin

While I really enjoyed red hood and the outlaws I felt the story was drug out far too long. Could have been finished in four or five issues easily. Maybe its just that it only comes out monthly while some of the other dc titles come out bi-weekly.

Flash. Agreed on nothing happening but it was great to finally see the rogues there at the end. Even if they don't exactly resemble the rogues from the show.
saintsaucey is offline   Reply With Quote