Thread: The New Café
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #3729
ToTheNines
[sic]

I need some relationship advice. I won't bore you with the whole story, so i apologize if some details are foggy. Here's the time line:

January 2010: My girlfriend of over a year abruptly breaks up with me. It's a rough break up, she asks for me back and I say we should wait a little bit before doing that, weeks of stupid drama ensue. She gives me the hot and cold routine all while dating other guys.

May 2010: She starts dating a friend of mine. Not a really close friend, but still B.S. She asks why I deleted her from facebook, acting like nothing is wrong, we fight, I tell her to never talk to me again.

Late summer 2010: After a summer of drinking and just being single, I get texts from her apologizing for how unfair the breakup was, and she admits that her friend put her up to it, but she states that she just wants to be friends since she's going away to college in a year. I tell her we couldn't work that out, but I tell her I forgive her and to enjoy her senior year. She seems content with that.

Last week: Out of no where, I get a friend request from her and she's also "liked" one of my status's since re-friending me. Now I know this kind of stuff isn't a big deal, but I just feel like she's trying to get my attention.

I have no idea if I should even talk to her, I've gotten so many mixed pieces of advice...
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote