View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 10:45 AM   #3
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Oh yeah... a lot of old stuff is in the attic, but select things are still hanging around downstairs. We're not a family that gets rid of a lot (unless broken, or donated clothing). Toys, books, ect. Esp not the books. Some things that are still in good repair are being repurposed for my nephew (this kid gets some of the ORIGINAL Fisher Price stuff, not the remakes they've come out with), others are now vintage stuff to have fun rediscovering.

My old quilt I've had since I was 2 has for a long time now been folded up in a pillow case to protect it. It's a full twin bed sized blanket, but the poor old thing got so thin long ago it actually fits in there.

*grabs camera*

This is my little push Stegosaurus that occasionally went to school with me around first grade. Been sitting on a shelf behind me in the computer room for a while. It's been wearing a terry Barbie jacket since those school days. lol

Now as for things still in use... I've had a Sony cube alarm clock in use since my 9th birthday. Thing is now 29-years-old. I'll be sad someday if it quits on me, and at that point... no way in hell could I toss it. Not after so long.

Still trying to figure out where my old TMNT case and figures from back then got to...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote