View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 AM   #80
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
Yeah, it's been pretty entertaining catching up on today's posts and seeing their argument spread from thread to thread.
It's my birthday tomorrow, it's not what I need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
What I don't understand is, why don't they just ban him? He's not productive to discussion in any way that isn't negative, all he does is come here once a week to start a beef with anyone who makes fun of the Fred Wolf cartoon to the point where he ignores facts. And if he really does believe people here are "unapproachable" (when really he's the one who flips out most of the time) why don't he just leave and find another forum to stink up?
My feeling was why haven't they banned you? You contribute nothing, you make pointless threads about David Wise ripping off Superman, you troll people's threads in the General Forum, you and two others have harassed me simply for saying the FW series has value. Meanwhile you bombard the Ask The Editor thread with questions and suck up to the editor Bobby Curnow because of course it's easy when you are a fan of something not to act rude about it isn't it? It's all very well to sit on your high horse and proclaim how superior you are to others but all the threads I've been on here you've been nothing but rude to other people, not just me. I've received e-mails from others complaining about your behaviour towards me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Putting theories on wheter he's in a mental hospital or prison aside, a possible explaination for why is that he might have been banned before and intentionally limits his posting habits to avoid catching the mods' attention. I don't know how far back the post search can go but he's seemingly been here for 7 years, yet the post does not go further back than august last year and it doesn't quite fill out the 500 maximum. He also has less than 900 total posts assuming he always limited himself to a single day for posting and a minimum of 3 posts each time, that would still add up to over 1000 posts.

Here's the plausible scenario, he posted more frequently when he was new, the mods caught onto his behaviour, gave him a temporary ban, forgot to log back in when it was lifted for a few years, finally remembered last year and kept down the posting to avoid another ban. So yeah, previous ban might be it.
Yeah you're right. Such a plausible scenario. Add two and two together and get five. Well done!!! Not only can you saw you're a great judge of character but you can also say you're a delusional, conspiracy filled, paranoid idiot. This is coming from the guy who apparently is communicating through a mental ward. You can add my posts up as much as you like, you can cross check and recheck, correlate banned users with people who choose not to have a profile image (?) but you'll never understand what the person is about. But thanks for the statistics, it's my birthday tomorrow and I feel nostalgic now. Not sure I'd waste precious time in my life getting all that data about me but since you're so obsessed I'll allow you to make a fool of yourself.