View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 02:12 PM   #15
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
On my current Copy of Pokemon Yellow, Red and Crystal, I have a total combined playtime of about 90 hours.

I only fully beat Yellow, and used Red/Crystal to trade with it and complete the Orginal 151 Pokedex.

Now I plan to Complete Crystal and use Gold and the Time Capsule to help me get all 251 Pokemon legitimately, except for Mew through the Mew Glitch in Red/Yellow and Celebi through Gamesharking a GS ball which triggers a hidden Celebi event never utilized outside of Japan.
IIrc I have about... 13 hours in Silver so far? I've beaten 3 or 4 gyms so far., but found myself stuck a bit not knowing what to do next so I haven't played it in about a week or so. I bought it around the time it was released on the 3DS eshop btw.

Dunno if i'll ever get every Pokémon ever. I'm mostly focused on beating the games. As long as I get at least 70% of all the pokémon available I won't complain. Although it seems you can get A LOT of Pokémon in ORAS. Including legendaries from other gens. But still, there's exclusive Pokémon to each version. I got Omega Ruby, so no Kyogre or Lombre. Trying to catch Ho-oH atm but he is a bitch to catch. If I had known I'd have saved my master ball for him instead of using it on Rayquazza. Btw, i caught Deoxys with an Ultra Ball on my 1st try and supposedly he's the hardest pokémon to get in that game. Was I lucky?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote