View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 09:30 AM   #51
d_osborn
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I have the DVD and I have yet to see it, I heard there was a lot of stuff that was cut, maybe it can be added to the 2nd documentary.

Maybe there will be some stuff about the sequel TMNT: Out of The Shadows, which is coming out this June.
I actually never picked up the DVD, as I was hoping for a Blu-ray release. I need to grab it.

I'm really hoping not much (if any) time is spent on the new PD movies. If anything, development on the first PD movie would be neat to see. I'm sure Paramount is documenting the production pretty heavily.

Fan docs, whether official or unofficial, seem to be at their best when focusing on more historical/archival material. Especially things that have never been out in the ether. Laird has basically a Day One archive of the 4Kids era on his blog. If the doc length is going to be like the first movie, it would be cool to see them dive into things that fans haven't seen before... things that aren't available online. There's a lot out there that hasn't been discovered.

Isaac, you mentioned the MOTU doc-- I have some unseen 70mm film elements from BOSS Films that were shot for the Goddard MOTU movie. I'm scanning similar 70mm reels with a telecine rig for another doc, so getting great quality 1080 files isn't a problem. If you're interested, just shout.

Last edited by d_osborn; 04-04-2016 at 09:38 AM.
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote