View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 07:29 PM   #75
dcat
Foot Soldier

I don't exactly understand what you mean by "Mutagen manipulated"... I've made a bunch of custom sprites for the Konami based models of the characters from the classic videogames. This includes giving the TMNT 4 Sprite for Mikey some of his moves from the other, non TMNT 4 games such as his Kangaroo Kicks from Manhattan Project on the NES or his Rising Thunder from SEGA & SNES Tournament Fighter games and whatnot. The custom sprites expand on the movesets for my characters and give them a greater versatility of options for cool combos during gameplay.

And here's Bebop's turn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqU_1iKRtQo

Quote:
Features Bebop's new Clutter Bomb special, where Bebop will throw a random item out at the opponent: Steel Barrel, Spare Tire, Fire Hydrant, Retro Mutagen Canister, or a previously captured April O'Neil are all possible projectiles that are subject to come out.
April O'Neil gives a Lifebar restoring Kiss as gratitude for catching her and also restores some of your Power-bar but it'll interrupt the enemies movements to give Bebop a short respite from his opponent.
Each projectile has different hit properties or inflicts status changes on the opponent, but they can also be deflected and knocked back at Bebop so that he is the one hit by them. Also the opponent can hit Bebop while he's mid-throw to get him to drop the item on his own head.
dcat is offline   Reply With Quote