View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 08:53 AM   #592
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
Huh. I always assumed the ratings were as good as they were near the beginning of the season but it looks like it's become slightly less than half.

CBS isn't nearly as lenient on renewing failing shows as CW is.

I wonder whats going to happen if it doesn't get picked up? Move production to Vancouver on CW? Netflix? A movie to tie up any cliffhangers?

Moving to CW would be my choice, personally. It's already beat-for-beat a CW show hiding in CBS clothing(a tongue in cheek jab that was actually put into last episode). Yes, the budget would have to be scaled back dramatically, but after seeing what some of The Flash's FX team has been able to do on a shoestring budget, I wouldn't be worried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter the boss View Post
I so wouldn't want it to be on Netflix because I don't have it, and Supergirl is too cool to not watch.
Netflix has shows like JESSICA JONES and DAREDEVIL. They sure don't need the weaksauce that is Supergirl. The only thing I see happening is renewal because they don't want to lose a female audience or moving to CW, which already has the subpar Arrow and won't mind another subpar comic book show.