View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 01:14 PM   #11
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

lol Noooo...

Maybe if I was ridiculously rich and the owner of Universal Studios or building my own theme park and wanted to relocate the lair for a walk through attraction (which I wish they'd do). (And maybe recreate a couple of the others as well.) But sadly, no. Not in this lifetime. I'm looking at just one piece for maybe around the cost of what I was going to spend on the canceled replica. Cheaper would be nice, but I'd be willing to pay a little more as well.

Mostly I was wondering if the set is still standing in reference to whether or not the props are still sitting there untouched or have been removed and sitting in a pile somewhere in storage.

I've actually had a weirdly hard time finding any appropriate contact options...

I guess when you're an insider person who has need to contact these companies for business reasons they already have their own appropriate channels to go through and doesn't need to be available to the general public.

Although I DID try one 'info@' email I found yesterday, for a Bay company, found though Bay's self-named website. (PD has no site of its own? Weird.) And yes, to all others who aren't fans of this man, that was indeed kind of a bitter pill right there, but if the stuff is still sitting, then at best guess it may be the company that made the film that would still have ownership of it all?

It would be nice if someone on the other end has or could get any input on it (or forward it to someone else), but I'm not keeping any expectation of hearing much of a response, if at all. Doesn't hurt to ask though, I guess.

IF at most it could get someone moving on unloading the props so resellers with the right contacts to get the stuff can do their middle man job... that would be good too. (Although my best scenario would just be finding the right person who could legally offer to run in and grab what I want in exchange for a handful of cash via PayPal and call it a day. But that's never gonna happen. lol)

But come on, the film bombed, selling this stuff off could at least make back a few dollars. They aught to get with it.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote