View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 08:49 PM   #143
Kujakoo
Hench Mutant

I just recieved an email status today from the creator, that mentioned the following...

Backers, let me first start off by saying thank you to everyone who has been patient with the process. It has been a long ride, the longest and bumpiest campaign ever for me. As many of you understand, Kickstarter is not a store and delays can happen. A quick visit to various popular projects and you'll most likely see delays and complaints. in no way shape or form is this an excuse for the delays, but delays can happen and I've delivered before. So hopefully that counts for something. Also, this will not be something that can be bought in stores a year from now. Over 1000 new customer requests and counting will not be able to purchase the book that you will soon have. As stated in my last update, the end of next month and December can't get here fast enough. I've been down this road before where some have lost hope of no books and then "voilĂ ", crates of books arrive. This is not a scam and this project was far from inexpensive. I will update everyone at the end of next month. This update may not please everyone, but once the books arrive, hopefully, each and every one of you will appreciate the books that much more, considering that it will be a rarity with no reprints.

I’m still a believer that we’ll get these books despite the months of silence. “Patiences is a Virtue” someone once told me.
Kujakoo is offline   Reply With Quote