View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 12:39 AM   #67
Super Moderator

My old Playstation works. I don't see the problem. If a system falls off a shelf, it should break. You shouldn't be that stupid, anyway.

Just read the article. While it may be quite humorous and most people who play games nowadays are pretty ignorant to their purchases, it keeps the video game industry going. As long as they buy every F*CKING Grand Theft Auto game, that leaves more room for the Zelda games and the Mario games and the Metroid games. And that guy sounded like he knew everything, I hate that. And since when was it cool to cry about the video game industry every 10 seconds? Sure, I hate GTA just as much as you do, but the good games will come eventually. I know this good and well. There's no need to cry about it. This is getting ridiculous. Stop. Please, just stop.

No, wait. I'm not done yet. What, is there something wrong with the average gamer? Since when was gaming restricted to certain people? It's there for everybody. You need to admit that there's people out there who are not like us. I know kids who get stuck on games real easily, and that's fine. They're just not experienced enough with this stuff. I may sound hypocritical, defending the casual gamers, because I bash them all the time, but I do it in a joking manner. These guys play games. That's cool. I don't really care if they buy every damn sports game to date. They are supporting the video game industry, and the industry is stronger than it has ever been. There's going to be good stuff coming out of this, and you know that. DS, Revolution, PS3, Xbox 2. This is going to be huge, people. We owe our thanks to the casual gamers who continuously buy this stuff.

And about the console war. Do you want to go back to a time where one comapny ruled the industry? Nintendo? No, we can't have that anymore. There's more companies out on the scene right now, and they have ideas that may be interesting. Sorry, but that's just how it goes. You can't change that. People are going to like specific companies for the games they put out, and you can't change that.

So in conclusion, sit down, shut up, and enjoy the games that you have, for it is the casual gamers that brought it to this point.
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote