View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 12:53 PM   #112
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

I went back to see it just one more time in theaters on Sunday. I know that I will probably view it multiple times on home video, but it was still worth seeing it on the big screen again. One of the reasons why I decided to go again was because I remember when Toy Story 3 was released at a time in my life when I was really starting to fully recover from something very bad I went though a year-and-a-half prior to seeing it. Lots of other good things did happen after that bad situation before I had seen that movie. I went on some great vacations, my sister got married and I went some amazing concerts and musicals. Plus, a lot of good TV shows and films were released from 2009-2010.

I'm feeling better after the depression I went through from late 2015 to early 2016. However, things at my job have gotten a little stressful at times over the past few years, especially from November 2017 to May 2018. It's just that I don't remember a movie that has made laugh and cry tears of joy in such a long time. It really is such a feel good movie and it making a positive impact on me helps me appreciate the good things that have actually happened to me and my family recently. I also love how evolved Bo has become over this series.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote