View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 07:34 AM   #7758
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Sounds like a good premise for about the first 2/3rds of a short slasher film. The twist is, which neighbor becomes homicidal..? The 'super creepy' homeowner in the clown mask who is slowly driven mad, or the super dense neighbor who appears harmless enough?

Spoiler:
Totally the neighbor who is waiting for the homeowners to give up and go to sleep.

But talk about refusing to take the hint. Does she know and not care, or does she have issues where she just doesn't "get it"? If she knows... Talk about rude, esp on a Sunday night. She needs a stray cat to choose her, or something like that, if she's that lonely.

Grind... Despite the daytime temps still being pretty good and still having some rather warm days here and there (many of the trees have just barely started to notice that it MIGHT be October), tonight is supposed to touch the upper 30s so it looks like I'll be spending a chunk of my day off getting the potted plants indoors somehow. (And here I wanted to heal up the most recent muscle strains from work... Silly me.)

Resenting that our back porch, which used to have one end converted into a greenhouse, is gone. The plants have spent the last two winters in the basement (because of course people had to dismantle the greenhouse portion a full two years before we actually just recently lost the damn porch ), which is not only a pain in the ass to get them down there, but they were not intended on spending another winter there...but due to delays in other plans, looks like they will have to, BUT that corner is such a mess now in a way that I won't even mention, so, hell no, I should not be the one cleaning that up and getting the damn tables put back... UGH. The plants also don't do all that great down there.

I wanted help getting them indoors, but maybe if I at least get them somewhere inside that will encourage my mother to get her ass moving and figure out what she wants to do with them. Else we'll have a 16-month-old that won't want to leave them alone. And god knows if they're all safe for him to mess with anyhow. (Though he's been around them a lot outside - sans cactuses - and so far so good, and he's not putting stuff in his mouth nearly as much now.)

Last edited by IndigoErth; 10-16-2017 at 08:00 AM.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote