View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 07:29 PM   #81
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Yeeeeah... if Mikey calms down in that department that would be a plus. He can crush on April, but come on, lets not be creepy about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
Actually there's been some subtle acknowledgement from people involved in the last movie that they screwed up. There was video interview with Fuller and Form said something along the lines of "we'll change your minds" in relation to the sequel. While that may not be an acknowledgement they ****ed up it could be seen as acknowledgement most people disliked it.

Not to mention that the four turtle actors have mentioned the lack of their screentime. Jeremy Howard in particular at a con has made big declarations that this time they know what they are doing and have an actual script etc. You remember Howard was the one who admonished fans last time and made bold claims about things which sounded intriguing but ended up on the cutting room floor. You'd think he'd be careful this time.
Mhmm... was gonna mention Howard joining Fox and Bay in having a little flip out over criticism. Found it rather off putting that he did that when the Turtles actors were like THE people in there most were pretty well in support of. Earned respect back from me though when he did later take a step back and all these guys were able to talk about what they wish had happened with it that didn't.

I mean I get it, you don't want to and can't speak negatively about a project you're involved in, esp when you may be trying your darnedest to do your own job well with what you have to work with. I can only really take actor's words with a grain of salt until a film is public because there is a lot that they have no control over. (Unless someone is a big enough celeb I guess to make demands... or a big enough producer.) Such will be the case for Amell, too, for the time being.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 06-30-2015 at 07:35 PM.