View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 11:45 AM   #11
Turo602
The King of Kings

I've always been very intrigued by the idea despite never having witnessed anything concrete. I've went to Bachelors Grove several times and haven't seen anything. It's supposedly one of the most haunted cemeteries in the world. Though, there was a time I went and came back with tons of bad luck. I swear, I kept getting hit with one thing after another. I got really sick, and just when I get better, an ear infection, and when I got better from that, a tooth problem that made my mouth hurt like hell and so on. I looked up if anyone had a similar experience and one other person said that they felt they got hit with bad luck as well after visiting Bachelors Grove.

I've also had tons of family members who claim they've experienced things, and while some of their stories sound like complete bullsh*t, I do believe some of them such as my grandfather whose mother conducted seances. My uncle's family also apparently have a very haunted house and even provided photo evidence of a semi transparent red colored woman dressed in rags standing behind their dog while he was jumping. The photo was taken on a very old school cell phone back in 2005 or 2006, so unless they had some sort of app then, I don't see why or how they would have bullsh*tted a photo.

Also, my mind was completely blown when I found out about "shadow people." As a kid, I've always seen a silhouette of a very tall man with broad shoulders wearing a trench coat and hat like a detective. And then I found out about shadow people a few years ago and couldn't believe other people saw the same thing. I even found an illustration that looks like exactly what I saw. It's supposedly explained by some psychological thing, but it's still pretty insane.

And the only other thing I can think of is seeing doors self open which could have possibly happened due to the door not being closed properly and wind pushing it. But there was this one time where it most definitely wasn't wind. I was up late at night as usual, and around 4AM, my brother's door slammed open. I didn't think anything of it as he usually gets up for work around that time, but after a few minutes, I get up to see why he hasn't left yet and he was still in bed sleeping and he still swears that he didn't open the door.