View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 08:36 AM   #776
rh608
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
Well, if you read the link here, it doesn't specify:

https://thenecastore.com/pages/2018-...-pre-order-faq

So, if someone didn't check Twitter, how would they know? Just saying.
I'm sure most of you are really cool and great guys but it is ANNOYING to see the amount of needless, pointless and just plain ole stupid speculation.

Let's be real . . . NECA posted on their websites, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram EXACTLY what the two per household limit meant SEVERAL TIMES. It's plain ole BS to sit here and try and argue your point when it was clear what NECA rules are. No amount of wanting the rules to be altered or trying to convince yourself that what you think is better than what NECA did will change it. And if you didn't reach out to NECA directly for further clarification shame on you.

NECA was responding to COUNTLESS of the SAME inquiries regarding those limits and if you didn't get the clue that you could not have more than two of either Turtles exclusive then that is ABSOLUTELY on you! Those who didn't look in more than one place for confirmation just show a lack of real drive. Just saying. Even Pixel Dan, Action Figure Junkies and a few others who posted videos on YouTube and Facebook live addressed this concern during the days of the sale.

Just like we've all seen the COUNTLESS inquiries regarding international shipping . . . How many times does NECA has to respond to those?!?!

Furthermore, it is not at all harsh for an entire order to be canceled if it went against the rules. That's called consequence!

It is what it is folks!

Look, I don't post much at all -- barely anything since I joined this Forum in 2010 -- but the bickering, complaining, shade throwing and LACK OF READING that has been going on over these figures is exhausting and annoying. And the PURELY BS excuses of not knowing and clamming at NECA about them canceling orders without notice is pointless and stupid. It doesn't matter if the rules were only posted in one area -- that area is public and visible to all. Kind of like pissing in public. There are no signs on the streets that tell us not to do it BUT WE ALL KNOW not to do it!

Other than this I've enjoyed reading a lot of your comments for years and getting tips and info on a lot of stuff. Very helpful for the most past.

Just my two cents. Nothing is law. Don't be mad or offended. Carry on.

Make it a great day and end of the week folks!

Last edited by rh608; 06-14-2018 at 08:49 AM.
rh608 is offline   Reply With Quote