View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 05:24 PM   #48
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Bradford already died or is that a spoiler of him dying again? don't tell me, i'll find out soon enough.

I'm watching in production order as Cubed suggested

I finished watching the monster ar and man did it suck, I went in with an open mind but really f-ck the writers and their boners for horror sh-t, what could've been an amazing 4 episode Renet arc we got instead more god-damn horror tributes, and four episodes of them. Dracula for godsake, vampries are no strangers to TMNT but even the OT found Dracula too silly to actually exist in their universe his appearance there was a quick tv character brought to life. I doubt te writers will ever read this but f-ck you and your horror hard-ons.

The origin episode was quite nice and I think when I watch this show I will make this "episode 0" and watch it first, since it gives us what was missing in the first episode, though I guess it causes some continuity problems with Splinter knowing the Kraang exist and having the turtles know about the kraang even if not by name.

I also watched the newtrilizer/lord dregg episodes. Man I forgot we hadn't seen the newtrilizer for a while, he was an awesome character and needed more appearances. It was nice seeing Lord Dregg again, since I hated him going out like a chump and this invasion even if the episodes were just ok, they gave Dregg the final battle he deserved. Sadly newtrilizer died, he needed to survive.

I hate that the tv show this is just another star trek parody, I liked to see leo geek out again since that was missing since S1 but I did enjoy the different shows being parodied.
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote