View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 02:57 PM   #7
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant

Talking

Thanks for the welcome back, there'll be a new video every Friday, till next March at least. And working on getting new Kodak Moments for every Wednesday, so far got those scheduled into May. And for March and April there is a Rise of the TMNT story for every Tuesday... so while I got some down time I'm trying to get things set up for Cowabunga Corner.

I'm working on restoring a house from the 1800's that my family will be moving into. Though we had to stop during the winter as my health got too bad to keep working there. I'm starting to feel better, and when it warms up we will be back at the house working. When the house is done, I will be giving a lot more focus to Cowabunga Corner like I use too. Life has just been hard since 2013 for my family and I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Was this one reuploaded? I recall watching it a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOL7Dyby1Tw
The video was not reuploaded, but it was recently made public on Youtube. It was originally posted on the Cowabunga Corner website, which is where you would've seen it before. But when I make videos public the act like the video was just uploaded. The website sees all of Cowabunga Corner's videos before the Youtube channels do.

Thanks for noticing

Thanks again for the Welcome back topic