View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 08:50 PM   #9
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
My recollection of this score is that it's actually kinda bad, with the exception of Yoshi's Theme. Hopefully listening to it isolated from the movie proves me wrong.
Like it's accompanying movie soundtrack, a lot of TMNT III's score seemed super cobbled together ... but I think there were some feudal Japan moments that sounded nice. It'll be interesting to hear what stuff was maybe cut out or potential extended pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I just embrace everything about Tmnt 3.
Totally. I laugh at it and enjoy it in an ironic sense to an extent — the concept of "Turtles in Time" is a good one, even though the execution let the movie down.

With NECA hopefully putting out honor guard Turtles and the score coming out as well, I'm all for embracing TMNT III's as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Now that NECA released the TMNT 2 Turtles, I've been pondering if they'll bother with TMNT 3. Honestly hope they do the Turtles in the samurai armor.
You can actually see some pieces of the armor and the heads of TMNT III Turtles in a photo NECA posted awhile back. I know there's a link to it in the NECA movie thread. Randy answered my question on Twitter last summer and it sounds like we're getting another VHS set. When though is anyone's guess. Hopefully they announce it soon.