Thread: [Fanfic] TMNT: Trouble in the Tropics
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 07:35 PM   #13
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

Chapter eleven

Meditation... in all the chaos and distractions in his day to day life, it was the one activity that could calm his mind, and ease his spirit. Meditation was the one time Splinter could look inward, reflecting upon all that had happened in his life. And how the suffering and turmoil he and his unlikely family had faced, were all for the greater good.

I sense a stone has been thrown into the cosmic pond of tranquility. Splinter thought to himself, as he tried to concentrate. I fear for both my sons and I.

But even though he contemplated these things, Master Splinter's mind was still troubled. Something was not right, he was certain of that. He felt the zen of universe was out of balance, and he felt certain that something terrible was going to happen. Opening his eyes to light a candle, he tried to focus his thoughts, and try to grasp a glimpse of the danger to come.

My sons and I should not have come down here, of this I am now certain. Splinter thought to himself. Then why did I tell my sons to come down here? There is some dark, unseen force at work down here, I am certain.

As he meditated, Splinter felt another will behind his own, nudging the old rodent along a path without the ninja master knowing or realizing it. Something deep in this land's jungle's called out to him, drawing the old sensei deeper and deeper into it's control. Splinter did not know what the mysterious force that drew him here, like a moth to a flame. But the longer it called to him, the harder and harder he found it to resist it's power.

CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK

Splinter heard the loud metallic sound, coming closer and closer to the hangar he and the turtles were staying in. Suddenly, the walls began to crack, as and army of strange metallic creatures gnawed their way through the plaster and masonry.

"What in the name of the Buddha?" Splinter asked in horror, taking a fighting stance as the clockwork monsters raced towards him. "Creatures of steel, you shall not have this rat!"

The mousers were on him in an instant, swarming all over the sensei with their iron jaws of death. Splinter Fought back against the creatures; chopping, kicking, biting, and smashing them with his powerful tail. Leaping over and grabbing his walking stick from the wall, he used the humble weapon of wood to smash away at the iron rat catchers.

"These metal terrors, there are too many of them!" Splinter yelled aloud, swinging his walking stick like a bat, and smashing two more of the mousers. "I must get to my sons, at once!"

The wise old rat fought valiantly, but the mousers had strength in numbers. For every two he smashed, three more jumped forward to bite at his soft flesh with their steel teeth.

CHOMP! On his left arm.

CHOMP! On his right leg.

CHOMP! Down on his tail.

CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP!

Bones cracked, and blood oozed out of open wounds, as the brave rat suffered blow after blow.

"AGGRAHHHHHH!" Master Splinter cried out, as he continued to trash mouser after mouser. Finally, after destroying nearly over half of the mechanical monsters, the gravely wounded rodent finally collapsed before the mechanical swarm. The mousers were about to drag the unconscious sensei off, when they detected the sound of the turtle van driving up and parking. As the sounds of the turtles voices approached the hanger, all of the remaining mousers turned towards the door.

"Thanks for picking us up, Donnie. It would have taken forever to walk back here to the city."

"Can you dudes believe we made so many friends down here? Salvadorians are so totally awesome!"

"Huh, the new friend I made would kick all of you guy's behinds, trust me!"

"Well, I didn't make any friends yet, but I sure had a lot of fun on the open road!"

The four turtles were laughing and joking when they walked in the door, and saw the horrific sight of their father half-chewed to death, and surrounded by mousers.

"MASTER SPLINTER!" Leo screamed

"Dude, what the hell are those things?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know what they are, but they're about to become scrap metal!" Raphael roared, jumping at the mousers in a red wrath.

The four turtles charged at the remaining mousers, driven by the rage of seeing their sensei attacked. Leo sliced their heads off, while Donnie smashed away at them with his Bo Staff. Mikey's whirling nunchucks plowed though the metal mousers like buzz saws, and Raph impaled them on his sais like shish kabobs. The four turtles tore through the remaining Mousers like a rainstorm though the jungle. Within minutes, there was nothing left but a large pile of scrap left over from the destruction of three hundred mousers.

"Well, that's the last of em'." Raph gasped, worn out from his little rage fit. "Is master Splinter all right?"

Before any of them had time to get over to him, several punk frogs leaped through the open hole, and hopped right between Splinter and his sons.

"Dude, I don't believe this... mutant frogs?" Mikey asked, his jaw dropping. "First Rocksteady and Bebop, and now these guys... bro, we are so totally not unique as mutants anymore!"

"If you frogs wish to continue breathing, I suggest you get out from between us and our father." Leo warned them.

"Afraid not, el tartarugas ninjas." Genghis smiled, twirling his small axe around in his left hand. "See, the mousers, they were the warm up. Now, we rufiƔn rana, we are the main event."

Both sides readied their weapons, preparing for round two of this fight to save Master Splinter.

Last edited by Panda_Kahn_fan; 03-25-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Panda_Kahn_fan is offline   Reply With Quote