View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 11:32 AM   #116
BlueBandana
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown View Post
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. this looks incredible! how do you plan on displaying this?
Thanks dude! Honestly, I don't put my sketch covers on display much anymore, but I know a lot of people with front-and-back sketches who will get them framed the same way they would a typical 11x17 piece. I got a personal OA grail a few months ago (non-TMNT, so I won't show it off here in this thread), which means I'm busy researching 11x17 framing options at the moment!

Also, here's one more for the thread! This is easily one of the nicest pieces of TMNT art that Sophie has ever done in my humble opinion, the coloring and shading up-close is incredible, very delicate.

staticflickr.com/65535/48485139627_d5b5f5b965_z.jpg/IMG

I mentioned a couple of years ago to Kevin at a con that I owned this piece and he asked me to bring it the next day to show him in person. He really got a kick out of it, he even asked ME if he could sign it, I was like Also, kind of random, but I saw a fan-edit of this art on Pinterest a while back, looks like it was cropped/filtered/photoshopped onto a #22RIB blank. I know it's not a professional job but I thought it was neat all the same.

staticflickr.com/65535/48485139627_d5b5f5b975_z.jpg/IMG

Last edited by BlueBandana; 09-27-2023 at 02:37 PM.
BlueBandana is offline   Reply With Quote