View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 12:33 PM   #52
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
It gets a little confusing for me thinking that far ahead with vol 8, but still fun to consider. I would be okay if B&RDE got left out and TMNTU 7&8 got put in. But then it's looking like a TMNTU collection, which already exists with two volumes. Also what about the recent FCBD issue? I guess it's best to save that issue for when the mini is collected?
Yeah, this is a bit of putting the cart before the horse, but I plan on replacing all my TPBs with the hardcovers so I'm very curious where the breaks between issues will be

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
So vol 5 will have the TMNT/Ghostbusters crossover. I like that idea. Haven't had a chance to read it yet.
Ooooh, I'm excited for you! Have you read any of IDW's Ghostbusters? It's not necessary for the crossover, but its a pretty good series if you're into the franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by myconius View Post
i'm very curious how they'll fit in the stories from Tmnt: Universe into the IDW Collection.

i can't see them leaving those out for a separate set of collected HC books, since 'the war to come' directly ties into the scene with Bishop and Darkwater in issue #65.
Yeah exactly. TMNTU should fit in with the hardcovers since the stories are so intertwined. They really are a great complement to the main ongoing
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote