View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 04:00 PM   #9
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
The first one or any of them? I played Bioshock: Infinite and the DLC; it was a lot of fun but I don't know how often I'd go back to replay it
The series in general. I've always been kind of intrigued by the first game, but I think Infinite is what really drew me in. I have the collection on Xbox One, so it's definitely something I'd like to get to soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Recently I bought the "GTA Trilogy" on PS4 which includes III, Vice City, and San Andreas, looking to finally finish those games up. Yikes! I wasn't prepared for how dated they suddenly seem. Almost unplayable by comparison to IV or V.
Oh yeah. When I tried getting back into III, I didn't expect it to be so dated. Aiming at enemies felt like a nightmare, especially when you're dealing with more than one. The camera was just completely off and you can't really see who you're shooting and who is shooting you. I don't think the game even had a map, so that was definitely weird too. I sure do hope Vice City and San Andreas aren't nearly as bad.

Last edited by Turo602; 01-10-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Turo602 is offline   Reply With Quote