View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:13 PM   #1
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Official Ep Discussion #16 "The Pulverizer"

Well, let's see if a promo vid comes out before Friday... I've seen the picture, and it's left me wanting.

So, we've got masked figures and villains showing up in the news. And everyone loves a good story about criminals getting their a$$es handed to them. And when there's a good story, there's bound to be copycats.

Somewhere, in the dark corners of the Boroughs, there's a (strangely older looking) teenager running around with his boxers on the outside of his pants, listening to a police scanner to track down some adventures. Making up his own theme song, hoping to make a name for himself... and causing more problems than anything else. The Pulverizer looks more like a college age kid that lives in his parents' basement, living on TMNT online communities or something? Maybe the writers are doing a playful jab to us older fans...

This kid's gonna get his hands full in a bad way - between the Purple Dragons and the Foot, AND the Kraang, it's going to be a miracle if he gets back home in one piece. We may as well just call him Roadkill instead of the Pulverizer... It looks like the boys may get stuck trying to help this 'hero' save the city.

I'm sure it's going to be a good show for Mikey fans, since he's always been big into superheroes no matter what universe you're looking at. Heck, Leo may get to pull out some of his Captain Ryan to impress the kid. We'll see what superhero skills 'Captain Underpants' is going to show us.

I dunno... the ideas are running a little low on this one. As long as we don't end up with an Old Toon Zach type kid, we'll see if this ep contributes anything important to the overall storyline.

On a plus side, we'll be seeing Don's latest resto-mod project - The "Shellraiser", a antique subway car, powered by the Kraang Powercell, that the turtles can somehow manage on the streets of New York without cops or traffic to see them. Can't wait to see that vehicle on an episode of "Parking Wars". There won't be any Chip Foose work done on this ride, but seeing the boys trying to drive for the first time should be fun (unless Splinter's kept his driver's license up to date).

So,
IS THE PULVERIZER GOING TO PROVE HIMSELF AS AN ASSET OR A PAIN IN THE A$$... A HERO, OR JUST A HASSLE? FREELANCER, OR FISHFOOD?!?!
IS LEO REALLY GOING TO IGNORE KARAI, OR IS HE JUST SAY THAT TO MAKE THE OTHERS CONTENT?
AND COULD WE POSSIBLY SEE A NOD TO THE TURTLE TITAN?!

Stay Tuned!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote