View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 12:39 PM   #17
GoldMutant
Rest. In. Peace.

Down in the sewer lair, the Turtles' world is much different. Gone were the game machines, the couch, all the materialistic possessions... gone. As if sold and illegally utilized, the area now serves as a containment of bloodshed, weaponry, and the basic material to survive.

Within his room, Raphael stays as the majority of his family and friends are now out in the world, committing petty theft and drawing attention. He is kneeling before a torn up photo of Hamato Yoshi carrying the Turtles prior to mutation.

"Last thing we need to be are overnight sensations" he grumbles. "I don't get it, all I want to do is smash stuff, but why waste my breath?"

He gets up and heads into his closet, looking for what he can use. Many of the smoke bombs, shurikens, and knives have been taken while he was asleep. He reflects on the situation: they were trained as tools of vengeance by Master Splinter, to take revenge on Oroku Saki.

"If meager revenge, how long must we continue for?" Raphael thinks on.
"It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth. Even when the battle's over, and the bonds that connect us are severed... We always return... Time and time again." -Phoenix Wright
GoldMutant is offline   Reply With Quote