View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 06:14 PM   #95
John Pannozzi
Stone Warrior

You should probably add Mirage TMNT vol. 4 #31 and the Casey Jones graphic novel-length story Muscle & Faith, both of which have been made available online.

Titan Books in the UK published two collections of the Dreamwave TMNT series: vol. 1: Attack of the Mousers and vol. 2: Out of the Shadows.

I think Mirage also published an adaptation of the third movie.

The original Archie TMNT Adventures miniseries was collected as TMNT: Heroes in a Half-Shell.

There was an eight TMNT digest from Archie.

Gen 13 #13B was collected in Gen 13 ABC, which I highly recomend if only for all the cool and funny cameoes.

Savage Dragon #2 was collected in the Savage Dragon (vol. 2): A Force to be Reckoned with.

Savage Dragon #22 was collected in the Savage Dragon (vol. 6): Gang War.

Savage Dragon #41 was collected in the Savage Dragon (vol. 9): Worlds at War.

There's also the TMNT Cowabunga Comics artbook, done for some charity.

The Turtles also made an appearance in the Rockin Rollin Miner Ants series (not sure which issues).

There was a TMNT pin up in Cerebus #155.

The Turtles were also in Equine the Uncivilized #3.

The Turtles made appearances in some of the GnatRat books (again, not sure which ones).

I hear the Turtles made some sort of appearance in Spider-Man Team-Up #5 (featuring Howard the Duck), which ties into the Savage Dragon/Destroyer Duck special that the Turtles WERE in.

Sonic the Hedgehog #10 should be collected in Sonic Archives vol. 3.

Road Hogs and After the Bomb are two separate RPG books.

There was a TMNT /Savage Dragon mini comic included with action figures.

There was a TMNT story in the UK-published Comic Relief Comic, apparently penned by none other than Neil Gaiman.
Originally Posted by Bergerjacques
It was definitely not a kid's book.
That was the thing that always mystified me about the turn the franchise took when Eastman and Laird licensed the cartoon and the parallel comic book published by the same outfit that gave us Archie. The turtles' original origin story? The whole thing hinges on a for-Christ's-sake rape-murder!!!!
from here.

Last edited by John Pannozzi; 01-23-2011 at 06:34 PM.
John Pannozzi is offline   Reply With Quote