View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 02:20 PM   #73
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
Well that season finale was...meh.

Spoiler:
At some point I blinked/looked away and then became confused as to why Rick got in such a huge brawl with the president in the first place.
The animosity didn't really feel right. The only thing I liked was Beth trying to sort things out. No surprise that she got back with Jerry, but that was coming from a mile away. And I REALLY liked Morty putting his foot down and saying 'no' to Rick, to the point of ditching him.
I thought the episode was really good. I came in with VERY low exceptions though. I thought this episode would be bad and a let down bc
Spoiler:
evil forty was not in it.
Spoiler:
I thought the fight with the president was great. I was laughing my ass off with the banter. I couldn't believe Morty stole his portal gun!! Morty is starting to show a little evil forty in him.

Also just so everyone knows this was not supposed to be the finale. Unfortunately bc of the writer fighting over Morty's mind blowers for so long and other disagreements that the season was cut short. The season was supposed to be 14 episodes instead of 10
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote