View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 01:02 AM   #1
Andrew Farago
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Official 2014 Review Thread

Just got back from an advance screening and had a great time!

Like most fans, I went in with pretty low expectations, since I'm not really a Michael Bay guy, and the designs and trailers had me skeptical.

That being said, finally getting an extended look at the Turtles in action, I warmed up to the designs a lot more than I thought I would.

The tone of the movie was pretty close to the first live action movie, maybe a little bit lighter, though. There were some funny bits, and the fight scenes were the best we've seen in a Turtles movie.

I don't want to get any more in depth than that for now, since I don't want to spoil anything, but I had fun and I'd definitely recommend it. And even though I'm not a Michael Bay guy, I *am* a Will Arnett guy, and will watch him in just about anything. It was fun seeing him in action, and Megan Fox and Whoopi Goldberg gave great performances, too.

And I don't know if there are any people who watch The View on the Technodrome Forums, but I heard that Megan Fox will be on the show Tuesday promoting the movie (Whoopi's one of the hosts, not coincidentally).
Andrew Farago is offline   Reply With Quote