View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 09:41 AM   #12
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

I do love Capril in the other incarnations,but even if the crew would have never carried the idea of Donnie having a crush on April in the first place, there is still the fact that, in my opinion, nowadays the relationship of Casey and April in this incarnation is not good enough to end as a romance like the other incarnations. It may be because during all the four seasons the writers have prefered to develop more the relationship of Donnie-April instead of Casey-April (and because Casey flirting with not just April, but with Karai too, makes me doubt about his "love" for April). Season 5 has not finished yet so maybe we can see more of Casey and April and maybe I can change my opinion about it, but nowadays my bet is on Apritello in this incarnation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
It's been four seasons and she ignores his obvious advances, she's not interested. At most it just leads to awkward situation she tries to slink out of.
Do you know that this part at least (I say at least because the kiss part was just a joke between animators) will happen in season 5, right?

I don't know, but If she would not be really interested on him, she would never do this. It doesn't seem she's trying to slink out the situation; quite the opposite. The same with A Foot too Big when Donnie was giving up. If she would not have feelings for him, she would have said "thanks for understand it Donnie" or something like that; but instead she said "not Donnie; you're my mutant" and then she kissed him. The only reason I think she did that is because she's really interested on him.

I'm just saying that if Capril happens in this incarnation, I would feel it very forced (unless they show us more development in this last season)

Last edited by Redworld96; 04-01-2017 at 09:51 AM.
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote