View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 11:52 AM   #19
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Well after Draxum talking about mutations and then now talking about turning all the humans into yokai, I wish he (or the show) would make up his mind on what we're calling it. lol Rather than waste a term that could have been better used in another season with a different arc. (Although Big Mama did explain to them that they, as yokai, had been around a long time, rather than being mutants.)

Eh... still no reason they wouldn't suspect he was the one in involved since he's the one they heard it from in the first ep and didn't seem to have any help other than his, uh, shoulder gargoyles.
As I said, the impact of that information may not have completely sunk in since they were focused on stopping Draxum and getting Mayhem back. Plus Mikey's comment of them starting out as imitation crab didn't help matters.

The shoulder minions haven't been introduced by name in the show as of what I've seen. But they are known as Huginn (Thought) and Muninn (Memory), the names of the two ravens the Norse God Odin has as pets.