View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 12:59 PM   #25
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Yeah, the old 8 tracks. Why you kids don't know about those...? lol Though to be honest, I've never seen one used, but there were still two or three laying around the house when I was growing up. Heck, they're probably still in some box of junk somewhere.

Never been a fan of rap/hip hop. Do kids think it is something new for their generation? Because that stuff has been pushed since I was in middle school in the early 90s. I remember that's what largely made up most of the music at middle school dances at my school. Well, that and the Electric Slide. Tell me kids still at least know that one.

Looking back though, that 90s stuff was so much more tame compared to most of what's produced today though. It's almost enjoyable now, if at times just little hokey seeming in comparison. These days so much of it seems to have become... well... like that crap they made for the 2014 Turtles film end credits. If such superficial, selfish garbage, there and via other genres, is what the world is and will continue to be, then maybe the world should just go ahead and bomb itself to pieces... The "everything is about me" mentality is getting old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
That disturbingly makes a very good point...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote