View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 04:44 PM   #18
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

I was never a fan of Dogpound's design and was very happy when he was double mutated into Razhar.

I didn't like the way they portrayed Leo in the latest Apocalypse Arc at all. The design just *cringe* Ugh...

I also wasn't a huge fan of Super Shredder. There were aspects of him I liked, but overall his "antlers" threw me off big time as well as his nasty overgrown toenails among many other complaints.

Another one that sticks out in my head was the "mom" monster and the worm,bird,fish monster from the Farmhouse arc. A lot of cool potential in both monsters that was poorly executed.

I wasn't big on Bebop originally, but I think it was the Michael Jackson puns more so than his actual design.

Snakeweed grew on me eventually and Creepweed was just awesome. I think Rahzar and Rocksteady and Leatherhead were all probably the best overall designs, but above all I loved Splinter's. My favorite rendition Splinter to date! That and Metalhead as well. Probably my two favorite designs in the series aside from the turtles themselves. Also really dug Donnie in the Apocalypse arc.

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3

Last edited by drag0nfeathers; 09-30-2017 at 06:01 PM.
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote