View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 07:32 PM   #78
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist

Hey all, an update is LOOOOONG overdue. I must apologize as I/we have been focused on a couple of other things. One of which has been the He-Man documentary. We came back from our first round on that film a couple of weeks ago having already landed 33 interviews. We are back for a second tour on that film starting immediately after con later this month.

We don't have a ton to report just yet, but we do plan on turning our focus towards TP2 after this months second tour on Power of Grayskull. We are planning on including all of you in the process of getting the film done and hopefully then we can bring you some of the stuff we collected during the making of the first documentary as extras as well.

In the meantime we will be hitting up Comic Con this year and will be part of a panel on Frank Frazetta and Conan, if you come out and check it out on Sunday morning you might see some exclusive content from our Conan documentary. Conan & Frazetta: Celebrating 50 Years, Sunday, 7/24/16, 11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m., Room: 29AB

We will also be promoting this little sci-fi feature I shot this spring called Defective. We will be walking around Con in one of the suits from the film, if you see me, take my picture, there will be a little contest on our FB page where you can win a cool prize related to the film. Check it out at: https://www.facebook.com/defectivefuture
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote