View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:03 PM   #41
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
The way I see it, Hob wants to create more mutants, as he sees it as a way to give animals who are constantly used and abused by humans the ability and means to fight back and take charge of their own lives, whereas Leatherhead believes that all mutants (including himself) are aberrations, crimes against nature, and should not exist. Leatherhead is like one of those people who think we should just give up on civilization and go back to wandering through the woods naked, eating berries and sh!t. It seems like their goals would align on rare occasion but not most of the time.

If the Mutanimals came across a warehouse full of stolen pets in captivity, Hob would totally want to mutate and recruit them while Leatherhead would demand they simply be returned to their natural habitats
I agree, but Leatherhead would not want to kill preexisting mutants. It just doesn't jive with his personality. He had plenty of chances to kill the Turtles and Hob, and didn't take them. Which is why I'm hoping, given Slash's current circumstances and the EPF mercilessly hunting mutants down, he would come to form a partnership or alliance with Hob against Bishop and/or Null. However brief. This could, in turn, eventually soften his stance towards others.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote