View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 06:58 PM   #8
sdp
Megan Fox = April

When I did my re-watch of 2k3 like 6 years ago or so I did exactly that and went back to when this forum first started and read all the threads and it was funny to see all the pre-first episode airing threads like the ones pointed out here.

It was also cool to see the opinions that these episodes had when they first aired, that's also why I made the "Talkback thread collection" around that time since I wanted others who wished to experience watching the show with "others" for the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Here's a thread from way back in 2002 (goddamn, that was 14+ years ago!) asking if Krang, Bebop or Rocksteady would appear in the show:

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...ighlight=krang

Reading through that thread it puts into perspective how little people knew about the Mirage comics back then. People didn't know much about TMNT beyond the original cartoon, movies, or Archie comics back then but a few.
Funnily enough Krang, Rocksteady and Beebop did eventually appear in 2k3 in Turtles Forever.

It's also funny how now on the internet everyone and their mother on the internet was a fan of the original indie Mirage comics before it was "cool".
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote