View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 12:40 PM   #104
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post

Now, I didn't really expect my girl Hsien Ko or my liege Shuma to be playable characters (even though I would've LOVED for them to be) but their picks were really bad. I understand there's some characters they had to choose, but they skipped out on so many important ones. I mean, no Felicia? No freaking AKUMA??? WTF?!?! That 30 character roster is really pitiful. On the Marvel side the only characters that are available are ones owned by them and not some other company (or put simply: only MCU characters). So no X-Men. Characters that have been in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE GAMES SINCE THE 1ST ONE (which was friggin' X-Men: Children Of The Atom!!!). Capcom's side is decent, although it too could stand to have a bunch of more characters. This whole thing would be a bit better if there was a big list of confirmed DLC characters (which would suck because DLC, but at least then there'd be more characters), but NO. We only know 6 characters will be DLC. Only 6!! My god, they made some bad decisions with this game.
I kinda wished the leak from December was the one they went for.

Seriously, there are only 7 newcomers this time around (5 if you ignore Sigma and Black Panther as DLC). It's largely underwhelming; the only newcomer I've seen that I'm actually interested in is Jedah.

I know I'm not getting the game for a long while until I make money for the new consoles. However, I still wished there was a little more to it.

On the bright side for me, the trailers have Iron-Man's EMH voice actor, Eric Loomis and I think Brian Bloom, Captain America's EMH voice.