View Single Post
Old 06-26-2003, 09:38 AM   #23
Wingnut
Mad Scientist

MUTANT HIGH FILE FOR Hattori Hanzo

Weight:191

Eyes:Lime Green

Height:6'2

Sides With:Who ever gets him what he wants.

POB:Osaka,Japan (Believed to be POB)

DOB:N/A

Appearence:Unknown,(believed to be a reptile)Hanzo has worn a ninja like garment for his entire stay at MH. It's also unknown why he does this,it's believed that he does this just to follow the code of "Bushido."

Dicipline Record:None so far. Hanzo rarely speaks so he's no trouble in class. Even though he's in peak physical condition and a ninja,he's never started a fight.

Mutant ability:Hanzo has the uncanny ability to channel all his energy through a sacred sword that he carries at all times (except while attending class). He can also blend to his surroundings(Like a Chameleon),further heightining his ninja ability. It's unknown,but Hanzo may have super human strength and speed. He's unmatched so far in any form of swordsmanship and any form hand to hand combat. Its unknown how he contracted these abilities
Personal File Kibagami Hanzo

Hanzo's past is very sketchy. He was born in Osaka Japan to unknown parents. It's believed that these parents were killed by the notorious Foot Ninja Clan,although the true type of death to this day is unknown. Hanzo was taken in by a martial artist named Zantestu Sakazaki. This where he learned about Bushido and swordsmanship. After his coming of age (Exact age unknown) Zantestu set him off to the U.S. After this Hanzo disappeared and we have no record of him after this time. Although we do believe he met a fellow mutant named "Mikey" as he calls him in New York and they studied the ways of the ninja together. Hanzo seems to be totally void of all emotion,choosing to speak with actions rather than words.

Attributes:
(Thanks to heretic888 for all of this)
IQ:14
ME:22
MA:11
PS:31
PP:19
PE:27
PB:10
Spd:35

Combat Skills
+2 to Strike
+3 to Parry
+3 to Dodge
+16 to Damage
+2 to Strike on Rear attacks (Backhand,Backward Sweep)
+3 Strike with Ninjato (Parry bonus remains unchanged)
+2 to Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact

Martial Art Powers:
Arts of Invisibility at level 1