View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 12:07 PM   #13
J Legault
Mad Scientist

I knew this epsiode wouldn't involve random aliens trying to take over.

But man Bishop is one Son of a B*tch in setting up a fake invasion and making the President think the Turtles are the aliens.

The best part of the episode is when Mieky quoted Dr. Peter Vekmman from Ghostbusters. "He Slimed me!", that was priceless.

I liked how they showed a flashback of the mysterious 1947 UFO siting. Course we already know Bishop is not human since he's been around the days of the Civil War and he survived that hook in "Bishop's Gambit".

Too bad our boys didn't got any hero credit for saving the president, course then it would be like in the old school cartoon where they get known to the public. Now they're being known to the public after mistaken for aliens.

I give this a 5/5. I enjoy seeing the TMNT beat up Bishop. looks like next weeks episode has to do with Leo's new Attitude.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote