View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 10:00 AM   #46
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

While I do think there were plants on these boards- and will be again- I do believe there was an almost witch hunt mentality that formed, of people looking for plants.While I do think there are moronic plants that should be called out. I think there actually were a few new people who just liked the bay movies, and they got chased off by overzealous gatekeeper jerks. While PD plants are a problem, not everyone who doesn't agree with the TMNT fan hivemind is a plant.

Look, I have two of the TMNT movies in my collection: the dvds of the 1990 film, and the DVD for out of the shadows. Those two movies are my favorite Ninja turtles films. Those movies, to me, are TMNT. the original is the best TMNT film ever made, and Out of the shadows has characters I wanted to see in a TMNT film. that is a personal opinion, and just because a new poster likes something everyone else thinks is trash, it does not make that person a plant.

IDW is the best version of TMNT

If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket.
Panda_Kahn_fan is offline   Reply With Quote